HIM is a Christian Missionary Group with a two fold purpose. 1. To change the Great Commission to the Great Completion by reaching the unreached people groups in a Holistic Way and 2. To Empower Christians Spiritually, Economically and Socially So that Christianity can be relevant not only in getting people to heaven but to help them live successful lives while here on earth.
The Church has done so much to help the body spiritually but very little has been done to help the Christians Economically and Socially. As a result, the church has lost relevance in the community and her influence is limited to their four walls. Church planting is carried out mostly only in the cities because of economic reasons. HIM is here to compliment the churches, to empower Christians and address the needs in a holistic way. Through a Holistic approach to ministry, we can bring closure to the great commission.
The Corporation is organized exclusively for charitable, religious, educational and scientific purposes, including for such purposes, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as an exempt organization under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code. Notwithstanding any other provision of these articles, the organization shall not carry on any other activities not permitted to be carried on (a) by an organization exempt from Federal Income Tax under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue
Code, or corresponding section of any future tax code, or (b) by an organization, contributions to which are under section 170(c)(2) of Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
Reaching the unreached in a holistic way, Economic, Social and Spiritual Empowerment for a relevant Christianity.
Implementing sustainable strategies to Empower and mobilize the body Christ to Reach the unreached, foster development and human rights, raise the standard of living and reduce rural exodus.
1. Christian Out-
2. Missionary Services: Provide services to missionaries who wish to do mission in Africa. Provide them with the study of the area they wish to go, assist them in processing their legal documents, locating lodging, transportation, communication, security and any other services they might require to facilitate their missions. Promote and facilitate church planting activities with other missions and organizations or recognized authorities.
3. Wealth building: Micro financing, business education, business formation.
4. Raising Leaders: Providing leadership training and empowerment.
5. Development: Seeks to bring development in remote communities (Hinterlands), by creating self-
6. Community organizing and Initiative: Organize the community for development, good stewardship, accountability, civil responsibility, good health, personal and environmental hygiene, and more.
7. General Crisis Intervention: Intervene during time of crisis, by providing training, crisis counseling, human and physical resources, representation, relocation services and more.
8. Advocacy Program: Provide or facilitate legal Intervention and actions on the behalf of those who are wrongfully detained, imprisoned, maltreated, abused, cheated, discriminated, or deprived of their Godly, human and civil rights. Organize a consortium of Legal Professionals who sympathize with the organization's goals, to provide legal representation on voluntary bases and assistance to victims.
9. Take care of orphans and widows: Provide or facilitate training and resources for self-
10. Promotion of Human and Civil Rights: Fight against crimes that are against humanity, Whistle blower and agent against human rights violations, child abuse, spousal abuse, domestic violence, rape, incest, maltreatment, etc. Formation of “Human Rights Police” for the general intervention of human rights especially violations against women and children.
11. General and Mental Health: Provide training and services on clinical and pastoral counseling, low cost medical diagnostics, low cost health and dental services
12. Hinterland Tourism: Promote and facilitate tourism in the hinterlands that can lead to job creation, rural development and reduction of rural exodus.
13. Advance Technology Training: Establish and operate Vocational Centers to train on the most recent developments in Computer Technology and Sciences, and other modern Communication Sciences.
14. Communication: To use and promote modern communication using available technologies in the hinterlands, to connect villages, communities, and people. It will also help in providing education and conveying public information to the hinterland communities that do not have access to Radio and TV.
15. Liquidation centers: Establish thrift shops and outlets to liquidate donated items and raise funds to enable the Association achieve her goals.
16. Environmental Protection: To fight against environmental pollution and contamination.
18. Scholarship Awards: Award scholarships to the needy and deserving individuals for educational advancement that will benefit the Hinterlands communities.
19. Education: To enable and provide affordable education, Vocational training centers, other training programs, counseling, certification and introducing new knowledge and technologies.
HIM is a Christian Missionary and Non Profit organization in the United States and other countries in West and Central Africa …
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Matt. 24:14 KJV
|HIM Education System|
|Sustane Natural Fertilizer|
|Area of Operation|